Cecilia Rose, The Centennial Year!

This site is dedicated to our mother and grandmother, Cecilia Rose Layer Currie Hemmer Beran who will turn 100 years old October 1, 2007. Why start so early? So we, her family, can take the time to post our thoughts and favorite memories of this extraordinary woman that connects us all to each other. Please, join with me as prepare for her centennial year which begins October 1, 2006.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Saturday night is for kids!

Alex, Sophie, Elisabeth and Celia












Alex was showing me his toys... this is a super cool nerf rifle... Even I loved it.. you have to pump it up to make the rocket end shoot.. How cool is that!?









Celia, Sophie and Elisabeth on the swings!












Chloe, Kevin, Elaine and Pete












Rosie (in profile), Ellen (with her back to me), Alex (hidden and with his back to me) and Coreen










Celia and Elisabeth














I love this shot! Elisabeth in motion... or is it everyone else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home